It's time to form the annual Children’s Christmas Eve Choir to sing for the 4 pm Family Mass!
The first three rehearsals will be held in the upstairs choir rehearsal room of the church. Please enter through the bell tower door on the campus side of the church (near the restrooms). There will be an adult choir member who will direct everyone to the correct room. Parents of very young children should assist their children up the stairs.
Please fill out an permission form and submit no later than Monday, December 3, at 5 pm
To fill out the online permission form, please visit:
You can also submit a signed paper permission form (found on page 9 in the bulletin) to the Parish Office c/o Teresa DuSell.
• Children 6-14 years old are eligible.
• There are FOUR rehearsals, PLUS arriving early on Dec. 24 (please no coats in pews to reserve seats).
• Permission form is required, by archdiocesan policy, to participate.
• Permission forms, paper or online, must be submitted by Monday, December 3, by 5:00 pm.
• All children must be dropped off and collected IN THE CHOIR REHEARSAL ROOM. Please arrive on time.
• Parents may wait in the EAST ROOM during rehearsals. Please pick up on time.
Mon., Dec. 3: 6:15–7:15 pm, Choir Rehearsal Room; access through southeast bell tower door.
Mon., Dec. 10: 6:15–7:15 pm, Choir Rehearsal Room; access through southeast bell tower door.
Mon., Dec. 17: 6:15–7:15 pm, Choir Rehearsal Room; access through southeast bell tower door.
Sun., Dec. 23: 1:00–1:45 am, in the Church Sanctuary; enter Parker Street doors.
Sun., Dec. 24: Arrive by 3:15 pm, in the Church-Wear nice Christmas Clothes; enter Parker St. doors.
If you have any questions, please contact: Teresa DuSell at email@example.com or (415) 422-5262. Thank you!
650 Parker Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94118
December 3, 2018 4:00 PM